Rivalta di Torino
The Apprentice will became part of the Digital League starting to deal with the new digital platforms introduction and learning to be a point of reference for all related stakeholders.
As the Data Analyst Specialist Apprentice you will:
· Participate on cross-functional Agile teams to deliver digital solutions for Avio Aero;
· Create visualizations and communicate insights/findings in simplified way;
· Participate to Steering Committee where the results of cross-functional teams are present to stakeholders;
· Support the delivery of data management platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses and different needs;
· Support the research and the evaluation of new data technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
· Fluent Italian and English language;
· EU work permit;
· Good prioritization, quantative and analytical skills;
· Hands on experience delivering Data Management, Data Analysys, API Management, Serverless App development, Predictive Analytics;
· Familiarity with technologies such as Hadoop Akana, Spark, Hive, Kafka, Docker.
· Hands on experience with Big Data Technologies such as Hive, Spark, Spark Streaming, Kafka etc.;
· Familiarity with Predix and IoT solutions;
· Mobile Services Development experience;
· Data modeling experience;
· Knowledge of various cloud providers (AWS, Azure etc.).
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.