Rivalta di Torino
The intern will be partnering with the Commercial Operations Team, supporting them on some key activities related to Military Aviation, Naval and Automation customers. He/she will get familiar with the processes related to the Commercialization of Products and Services and how they are managed across the involved functions. He/she will have opportunity to learn the basics of Commercial Operations, how to elaborate a Commercial Offer and interact with customers in competitive environment.
· Participate in the elaboration of offers, supporting and collaborating with colleagues during proposals phases and discussions on quotations;
· Support the Team in compiling required documents (internal and external), in sharing them with involved stakeholders and in filing them as appropriate;
· Support during negotiations steps with customers, with the aim of clarifying their requests and ensure that our offer is compliant with their needs;
· Support the Team in monitoring, reporting and forecasting activities.
· Master degree in Economics or Engineering;
· Fluent written and spoken Italian and English;
· Knowledge of office automation tools (MSOffice);
· Good interpersonal and teamworking skills;
· Self starter;
· Curious and willing to learn;
· Sense of responsibility;
· Ability to prioritize;
· EU work permit.
· Communication Skills;
· Familiarity with Services environment;
· Basic knowledge of SAP;
· Some previous work/project experience.
AtGE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we’re manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world’s toughest problems. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you’ll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it’s the next generation of
ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we’ve got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you’re passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .